Nomads Garden - 3pack
A great 3 pack of Natural wines from Nomads Garden. The second label from the winemakers at Eldorado Road Wines in Beechworth.
- Nomads Garden Fiano 2018
- Nomads Garden Nero d'Avola 2018
- Nomads Garden Pinot Blanc 2018
'Nomads Garden is an experimental wine label born out of the pristine landscape and viticultural diversity of our home in the Alpine mountains of North East Victoria. All our wines are single vineyard and handmade with low intervention in the winery, this means wines we:
- Only use the naturally occurring wild yeast indigenous to the vineyard of origin.
- Never add acid to our wines.
- Minimal fining agents are added to our wines. (only the the natural clay product bentonite is used to stabilize our whites)
Instead we let the brilliant fruit we have access to from the five distinct recognized wine regions (King Valley, Alpine Valleys, Beechworth, Rutherglen & Glenrowan) that make up North East Victoria (Truly a nomadic winemakers dream garden) shine through. These are wines that naturally reflect the year the grapes were grown and the beguiling land of which they were conceived.'
- Nomads Garden