Filters

Country

Feature

Region

Variety

Miami by Jilly Wine Co. White Bagnum 2019

Miami by Jilly Wine Co. White Bagnum 2019

$44.00

  'This comes in 1.5L cask. Sauvignon blanc, of which the lot is whole bunch pressed to stainless steel – multi-regional blend. From Jared Dixon of...

View full details
$44.00
Miami by Jilly Wine Co. Red Bagnum 2019

Miami by Jilly Wine Co. Red Bagnum 2019

$44.00

'Pinot noir, in a goon bag, from cool producer with cool hair and cool clothes, and nice organic vineyards and lo-fi winemaking. From New England a...

View full details
$44.00
Jilly Wine Co. 'Black Mountain' Pinot Noir 2019

Jilly Wine Co. 'Black Mountain' Pinot Noir 2019

$48.00

'The vines sit on grey basalt soil at an altitude of 1306m ASL making it the highest piece of agricultural dirt in this country. This vineyard is r...

View full details
$48.00
Jilly Wine Co. 'White Wolf of Cumbria' Orange NV

Jilly Wine Co. 'White Wolf of Cumbria' Orange NV

$28.00

'An orange wine, 80% from 2020, of which 60% is whole bunch fermented skinsy 12 days sauvignon blanc, pressed to old oak, then the other 40% of the...

View full details
$28.00

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed