Filters

Country

Feature

Region

Variety

Konpira Maru Tender Cat 2020 - Moreish Wines
Sold out

Konpira Maru Tender Cat 2020

$24.00

'Proper Konpira Maru party starter this one, in fact it is recommended to be consumed with a straw on the walk to the party (or on the train… reme...

View full details
$24.00
Sold out
Konpira Maru Whitlands Pinot Noir 2019 - Moreish Wines

Konpira Maru Whitlands Pinot Noir 2019

$34.00

'100% Pinot Noir from the Celeste vineyard, Whitlands, King Valley, Victoria. 10% whole bunch was transferred straight to vats, the other 90% was ...

View full details
$34.00
Konpira Maru Whitlands Pinot Gris Gewurz 2019 - Moreish Wines
Sold out

Konpira Maru Whitlands Pinot Gris Gewurz 2019

$34.00

'50% Pinot Gris and 50% Gewurztraminer from the Celeste vineyard, Whitlands, King Valley, Victoria. The fruit was de-stemmed and transferred to va...

View full details
$34.00
Sold out
Konpira Maru Whitlands Chardonnay 2019 - Moreish Wines

Konpira Maru Whitlands Chardonnay 2019

$34.00

'100% Chardonnay from the Celeste vineyard, Whitlands, King Valley, Victoria. Destemmed, lightly crushed and then basket-pressed, all within 20m of...

View full details
$34.00

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed